World's Greatest... talker!

 I had a wild case of blabbing during last night's Facebook Live! I'll try to keep this post short and sweet! So let's get straight to it!

First card: Beginner

Card base is Soft Sea Foam, cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2". Mossy Meadow is 1 3/4" x 4" and the Smoky Slate strip for the sentiment is 3/4" x 2 1/4".


Second card: Casual

I added a piece of the Forever Greenery DSP and some dimensionals to the Smoky Slate strip.

Third card: Avid

I fussy cut the medalion, I added a layer of embossed Soft Sea Foam measuring 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". I used the Old World Paper Embossing Folder. I also used the Ornate Frames dies on the Mossy Meadow layer.

Then I go and mix it all up by asking you which is your favorite A, B or C? A for avid, B for beginner or C for casual?

I hope I wasn't to confusing and you got to follow along! Thanks for sticking with me when I don't know what I'm talking about! HA!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts