All Star Tutorial Blog Hop - October 2020

 



I had the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes laying around and I knew I wanted to use them for our blog hop.



I have a few friends on my mind lately and wanted to brighten their day, for at least 5 minutes anyways!

First, I made a list of the names and the reasons why I wanted to send them a card.

I cut up my favorite DSP to match the 2020- 2022 In-Colour card bases.

    

I die-cut all 10 Stitched Nested Labels dies and stamped my sentiment from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set with Stazon. I also brushed some Wink of Stella to add that little sparkle! I cut off the extra and glued the labels with dimensionals.

Once the cards were all completed I went ahead and signed them all. I of coursed added my little message of encouragement to remind them all that they are awesome! 




They should have received their cards by now and I honestly hope I got to put a nice smile on their face!

After all, I make cards, and I send cards! #makeacardsendacard




Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Hop on over to the next All Star.






Comments

  1. Great projects Marika, how lovely that you have brought a smile to so many people's faces with your cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure each and every recipient will be thrilled when they get your lovely card in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice of you to bring smiles to the faces of people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely - I do love seeing a set of cards all together, so satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful to send happy post to cheer your friends up. I am sure your cards will have brightened their day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts