Gather Together This Season Of Thanks

 For this Facebook Live card, I looked through my scrap bags to bring bits and pieces together to make this colourful card. I tied the In Good Taste DSP with the Plaid Tidings DSP and put it all on a Pretty Peacock card base.


It was also the challenge for the Global Design Project this week, Season of Thanks. 

Check out the other talented crafters' projects here.


I used a few techniques to get the colours on the images

  • colouring with Stampin’ Up!®️ Blends
  • Spongeing
I stamped the maple leaf with Bumble Bee ink on some So Saffron cardstock and die-cut it with my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Wait for it to dry before colouring with Daffodil Delight Blends.

I stamped the pumpkins with Memento Black ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, die-cut, and I let that dry too before colouring.

I die-cut a smaller maple leaf and sponged on some Cajun Craze. 

I die-cut one of the Stitched Rectangles and stamped the "Season of Thanks" with Pretty Peacock.

Pretty Peacock card base measures 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".

Glue the In Good Taste DSP piece, measuring 2 3/4"x 5 1/4", to card base. Cajun Craze layer measures 1"x 5 1/4", and the Plaid Tidings DSP measures 1/2"x 5 1/4".

I made a "nest" with some Linen Thread and I even give a little tip in my video how to glue it to the card using a glue dot.


The Facebook Live video is uploaded to my Youtube Channel every week, you can view it here.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo




Comments

Popular Posts