West Coast Creators Blog Hop - October 2020

 

Welcome to our monthly hop! I am very happy you could join us once again!

I made this card for my friend's birthday last week. It's actually from her husband... he asked me to make it for her! I love how they enjoy supporting local businesses and I really do appreciate them helping me out. 


I used a Crumb Cake card base. I also stamped with Crumb Cake the background element from the Tasteful Touches stamp set. 

The Bumble Bee strip was embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder. 

The DSP is from the Flowers For Every Season pack and I mounted it on a Blackberry Bliss layer. I added a strip of the Square Vellum Doilies to its back so that we could see it peeking on the side. I glued it all to the card base with dimensionals. 



I also used the Well Said stamp set for the 'happy' and the Well Written Dies for the 'birthday' die-cut: all in Blackberry Bliss. 

TIP: use Adhesive Sheets to make your die-cut a sticker!

The 'happy' was stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock and I just crumpled it up to give it texture. I added it to the card with dimensionals again. (This card has alot of dimension - I knew it wasn't going in the mail!)

I brushed on some Wink of Stella on the 'birthday' die-cut.

I added some Playing With Pattern Resin Dots and some Elegant Faceted Gems to give it some bling. You can barely see it on the card (I should have taken a better picture of it, but it's gone now).

You are visiting Marika Laforge's blog, hop on over to the next talented crafter in line!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts