Joy To The World - Paper Pumpkin Alternative

October 2020's kit was all about spreading joy throughout the world, literally! 

With die-cuts in English, French and German, you can be sure that happiness and peace is traveling all over from my heart to yours. Please make sure it keeps going from your heart to your neighbour's!

I made this quick card in 4 easy steps!


Step 1: Cut Designer Series Paper

I used the In Good Taste DSP, one of the wood designs.

Step 2: Stamp

I stamped the 'joy' with 2nd generation Soft Suede all over the DSP piece.

I stamped the wreath with Mossy Meadow on a scrap piece of Whisper White.

I stamped the sentiment with Cinnamon Cider.

Step 3: Fussy cut.

I cut the wreath and the sentiment. 

Step 4: Assemble the card

The DSP got glued directly to the card front.

Then I added the wreath with dimensionals.

The sentiment also got dimensionals and glued to the wreath.

I painted on some Wink of Stella to the sentiment so it gave a nice shimmery shine!

I really find it easy to get creative with Paper Pumpkin's stamps sets. As I mention in my video, they are fun to collect and a great way to build your craft supplies. You get an ink spot and glue dots that will last you a lifetime! 

You also often get left over pieces to create even more projects!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo



Comments

Popular Posts