West Coast Creators Blog Hop - November 2020

 

Happy Saturday! It doesn't matter what day of the week it is, you can be guaranteed we will have our hop, as promised, on the 14th of every month!

So here it goes, here is my project for this month.

Fairly simple but so shiny!


I took a design I liked from my Feels Like Frost DSP stash and glued it to a Balmy Blue card base. 

I then added the largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and glued that on my card base. I didn't center it on the card, as you can see in the picture below, I put it more to the right side so I could add my sentiment coming in from the right. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Comfort & Hope stamp set with Balmy Blue ink and added it to the card with dimensionals after tearing the edges instead of cutting it with scissors.

I used some Blue Adhesive Backed Gems with some of the lightest coloured sequins from the Woven Thread Sequins Assortment.

I hope you enjoy hopping over to the other crafters.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love that Feels Like Frost paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the blue themed holiday cards! I like the paper tearing detail on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty! I might just CASE this for my November customer thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Marika! The Feels Like Frost DSP is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts