All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop - December 2020


It's a bittersweet hop for me this month. This is my last hop with the All Stars Team... for now! 

It has been a very fun 6 months of creating, but I do feel like it was just a little too much on my plate at the moment and I couldn't match the talent these artists are offering.

Even though this card is for my friend, I think I also did it to remind myself that "I got this"!

My friend finally quit her job to start a new one! I am so happy for her I made her this shinny and colourful card.

This card features the Artistry Blooms DSP, Rainbow Glimmer Paper, Artistry Blooms Sequins, Small Bloom Punch and Sprig Punch #yougotthis #artistryblooms #rainbowglimmerpaper

My card base is Magenta Madness. I layered the Artistry Blooms DSP on a Whisper White layer and glued everything to the card base.

I used the Small Bloom and the Sprig punches on the Rainbow Glimmer Paper. 

I added a piece of Magenta Madness ribbon.

The sentiment is from the Ridiculously Awesome set and is stamped with Gorgeous Grape on a Whisper White Nested Stitched Label.


I used my Mango Melody Stampin' Write marker to flicker some ink on the label.

I also brushed on some Wink of Stella on the sentiment.

I added the Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins to add more pizzazz to the card.


I wish her good luck and success in this new chapter she is starting. I hope it sparks her joy back to life!

You can't help but feel happy after playing with this suite! The colours are vibrant and joyous!

Enjoy hopping to the next artist, and until next time, happy crafting All Stars!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo



Comments

  1. Oh an adorably bright card Marika! We loved your fresh style and all the fantastic paper samplers you have added to the tutorial bundle over the last six months. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryll! I also enjoyed participatin! I will be back someday! ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful fun card! You will be greatly missed. I have loved all your fabulous projects this past 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will miss working with you all too! I will still follow the hops tho! ;)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, happy card! Your friend will appreciate it! Thanks Marika for your inspiration on our All Star Video Tutorial Bundle Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that your bright happy card will be appreciated - sequins and wink of stell certainly make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! (Secretly, I think I also needed this card myself!) I felt even better to send it! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts