West Coast Creators Blog Hop - December 2020

 

It's our last blog hop of the year! I sure hope we keep hopping for another 12 months. 

You get to see amazing talent, it also gets you curious as to become a West Coast Creator, I'm positive!

Here is my project:

Bloom & Grow, Stampin’ Up!®️, Christmas Card, Card Swap

This is the card I made for my team's card swap.

I desperately wanted to use the Bloom & Grow stamp set, so I coloured my flowers in consequence with our theme: Christmas Cards.

My card base is Just Jade, and I used our new Blending Brushes to add some tone-on-tone dimension. I also brought in the ink splatter from the Painted Poppies set. 

The sentiment is from the Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set.

I used a bit of the Forever Greenery DSP.  A strip of Poppy Parade cardstock to add a contrasting colour.

For the flowers, I used our Stampin' Blends: Just Jade, Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Ivory, and the Colour Lifter. 

I added some Gilded Gems for some bling.


I hope you enjoy hopping with my fellow Creators! 

From our household to yours, I sincerely wish you a healthy Christmas.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts