Wishing You a Jolly Christmas

 I love to use my Paper Pumpkin kits to create more cards! The stamp set is exclusive and I won't be able to get it any where else. So it make the cards even more unique.

We also get lots of extra pieces that we can use on other projects. For instance, I used the candy stickers on my card, but there was also some white cut outs shaped like a house. 

Heck I even used the tissue paper it comes wrapped in!

It's always nice to make the project provided in the box, but it a little extra supplies, you can let yourself go and create a ton more!

Here is the card I made during my Facebook Live.

Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin November 2020 Alternative #paperpumpkin

I added some Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon, from the Gorgeous Peony Suite. I thought it was the perfect touch of shine!

I love to use my Paper Pumpkin stamps to create my own designer series paper too! I stamped with Mint Macaron ink on the same colour cardstock.


I even stamped the envelope flap to match my DIY DSP!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts