West Coast Creators Blog Hop - January 2021

 

Happy New Year! Well, we've been in it for 2 weeks now, but I still wanted to wish you a happy one! Focus on the little pleasures, the unexpected surprises, if you stop yourself for just a minute, you'll notice things you maybe hadn't before. Trust me, 1 minute is long and there is lots to absorb. 

For this month's hop, I was in a mood for a birthday card. I've been doing alot of them with the Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection lately.


I used the punch to create the party hats! Cute eh? I just added different embellishments to decorate them. I adhered them to a white Stitched Rectangle (matted with Basic Black) using dimensionals.

I stamped the Happy Birthday with Versamark on Basic Black and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Fussy cut it out and added 3 thin strips of cardstock in the back to give it dimensions, instead of using dimensionals. 

The sequins are from the Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins. 

I love the dimension to this card, the different layers and the fun it brings.

Thanks for hopping by and enjoy the next West Coast Creator!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Such a cute card, Marika! I love how you used the Ice Cream Sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love all the attention to detail in the hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and fun ! Who knew ice cream cones could be turned into such adorable party hats ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been playing alot with this suite lately, so ideas are just streaming in!

      Delete
  4. oh my god!! I love this twist on using the punch!! This would have been a great addition to stamp camp - we're sorry to be missing you! I'll be CASEing this for my customers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I feel your excitement! Can't wait to see the finished product! -send pic!

      Delete
    2. I agree! It would have been wonderful for our stamp camp!

      Delete
  5. Love how you used the punch to make the cute hats - just got that today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how clever is that! So many ways to use this set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts