West Coast Creators Blog Hop - February 2021

 

First off, Happy Valentine's Day... or International Love Day. Don't forget to love YOURSELF too! I hope you get to spend the day to pamper yourself.

For this hop we went for a birthday theme.

This card is all pun!

Oupsy Daisy, I forgot your birthday!


I pulled in alot of elements for this card:
  • Playful Alphabet Dies
  • Daisy Lane Stamp Set
  • Approaching Perfection SAB Stamp Set

For the daisies, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour the heart with Daffodil Delight and for the petals, I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. I then used my punches to cut the flowers out and layer them.

I put my Basic White layer on a piece of Garden Green and then everything was put on a Basic White Thick card base.

Thanks for hopping by and enjoy the next projects!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts