WCC Blog Flutter - March 2021

Welcome to my contribution for this blog hop.

Did you know that a bunch of butterflies is called a flutter? 

Since we are all featuring butterflies this month, we thought it would be funny and different to call this hop a Blog Flutter! 

Happy fluttering! (Is that even a word?) 

It is! I actually looked it up. 

I know it's not Mother's Day yet, but I'm cheesy like that. 

I love to tell people how important they are to me.

I was reflecting on my ways of parenting lately, because Vincent is at that stage where he is starting to test his limits and we need to discipline more than we had to before.

I was wondering what made me the mother I am today, who influenced me and why do I do what I do with Vincent?

Of course: I got it from my mama... well some of it.

But I realized I was projecting alot of my friend's techniques. 

So I decided to make her a card to thank her and let her know that she has an impact not only on her two daughters, but on other people as well.

We all need that confirmation that we are enough, we are important to somebody.

If I can put a smile on her face and make her realize how amazing she is at being a human being, than I will feel that much better.

Tania, this card is for you.

Well, you've probably received it by now! HAHA!

Bonne Fête des mères, Butterfly Bouquet, Butterfly Brilliance, Stampin’ Up!®️, Simple Stamping


I suppose I could have just sent her a Thank You card, but I really wanted to emphasize on motherhood. 

Here is the S.I.P. recipe. #simplestamping

Stamps

  • Butterfly Brilliance
  • Comfort & Hope
  • Forte et Magnifique (Strong & Beautiful)

Ink

  • Highland Heather
  • Light Purple Posy Blend
  • Gray Granite
  • Gorgeous Grape

Paper

  • Basic White 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Gorgeous Grape 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Highland Heather 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Bonne fête des mères, Stampin’ Up!®️, Butterfly Bouquet, Butterfly Brilliance, simple stamping


My hope is that you enjoyed this flutter of cards and found inspiration to try something new today!

Happy crafting,

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Make sure you visit the other blogs.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. so how did you do the piece with the stamping on it? Is that coloured with the Posy blend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I stamped with Highland Heather and coloured with Purple Posy

      Delete
  2. I bet your mom loved this pretty card! I will have to try stamping in one colour and brushing with a lighter! sooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Marika! I'm sure your mom will love it!! (By the way, I think it's Mother's Day in the UK tomorrow!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts