West Coast Creators Blog Hop - April 2021

West Coast Creators Blog Hop, #westcoastcreatorsbloghop, #westcoastcreators, #bloghop, Blooms & Grow, Retiring products 

April is a sad month.

I have to clear out my stamp stash.

Saying goodbye is never easy.

For this hop, we decided to showcase our favourite retiring product.

Well I am sharing 4 of them on this card.

  • Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray colours
  • Woven Heirloom Sequins
  • Blooms & Grow Stamp
  • Budding Blooms Dies

I cheated a little bit.


I CASE'd from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue.


Cartes de souhait Stampin’ Up!®️ utilisant le lot S'épanouir et Grandir. Les fleurs sont coloriés avec Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Soft Sea Foam et Seaside Spray. Tu es simplement formidable est le message inscrit sur le devant de la carte.



I used our Stampin' Blends to colour the bouquets. 

I die-cut them out.

I stamped the sentiment with Pretty Peacock and used the scalloped dies to cut the strip.

The Basic White layer measures 3 3/4" x 5".

I stamped some of the images to create a background.

I glued the sentiment with the bouquets and added the whole thing to my card with dimensionals.

Sequins.

More sequins.

That's it!




Until next month.

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo

Check out these amazing projects.










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Another great stamp set! I love the colours you used and the shading in the flowers! It is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card and I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Marika! I'll miss those products, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card! I will really miss those sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts