West Coast Creators Blog Hop - May 2021

 

May 2022.

New catalogue.

New products.

Inspiration overflows!

This card has very little stamping, in fact, only the 'Congratulations' is stamped.

I used the Penned Flowers dies.

My card base is Pale Papaya and I added a layer of vellum to create a different tone and add focus to the flowers.

I used all the new In-Colours: 

  • Pale Papaya
  • Fresh Freesia
  • Polished Pink
  • Soft Succulent
  • Evening Evergreen

I added a Pale Papaya bow and lots of Evening Evergreen 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels.

Make sure you check out the other projects and show your support!

Tell me, should I have added more jewels? 

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Marika! I love those dies and how you incorporated all the new In Colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori, sometimes I surprise myself. It helps that the In-Colours go so well together!

      Delete
  2. Love it! and I love how you write your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love how YOU write your blog with all those paragraph blocks!

      Delete
  3. I love your card, Marika! No, you've used JUST the right amount of jewels! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat way to use the dies with all those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and yes the new colours do go so well together don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts