West Coast Creators Blog Hop. - June 2021

 

Welcome June! 

Let's see if you can figure out our theme this month.

Promise me you'll hop on over to see the other projects, because each of them blew my mind.

SERIOUSLY, we have a very talented team.

I promised myself to step out of my comfort zone this year and push my creativity to the next level.

Here is what my guidelines are:

  1. No more purchasing DSP. 
  2. Feature one stamp per month.
Let me tell you that the first one is very hard! The Expressions In Ink DSP is so gorgeous that I would buy it just to hang in frames on my wall, as is.

But you know what, I found a way to make my own DSP just like that one. 

I am pretty proud of myself: pushing my creativity to the next level. Check!

The one stamp per month is fairly easy (once you have a wide variety to mix and match the sentiments), and my wallet is very happy and healthy!

So is my fiancé.

Since this month I am using the Color & Contour bundle, I decided to challenge myself and see if I could create a masculine card.

Obviously I succeeded because here's a card: 



To find out the full list of items I used to create this card, click here. It will bring you to my online store so if you need to buy a product you can just select it.



Make sure you check out the other crafters' projects! It will definitely inspire you!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love your goals - not sure I could achieve them :) and I love the background and design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It does help with the creativity! Once you have a few good sentiments sets, it's pretty easy. Makes me very picky with the sets I get too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts