West Coast Creators Blog Hop - September 2021

 

Happy Hopping!

Welcome and enjoy!

Here is my card for this month's entry!



I used the Cutest Halloween Stamp set to create my own DSP!

I immediately thought of paisley when I saw the ghost stamp.

I stamped a few with Misty Moonlight and added some detail with my Stampin' Write marker.

I also used the little circle and stamped it along the lines of the paisley to create different designs.


To fill up my DSP, I used the reverse side of the stamps to create the full shapes. I used Gray Granite, Mint Macaron and Soft Seafoam. 

I brought in my Soft Seafoam and Mint Macaron Stampin' Write markers to add some more details.

I mounted my Basic White masterpiece on a Misty Moonlight, then on my Soft Seafoam card base.

I used a vellum die-cut rectangle from the Scalloped Contour dies, just to tone it down and to make sure my sentiment would be visible against this busy background.

I also used a die-cut from the same set of dies for the sentiment, and the 'Bonne fête' is from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set.

I added a twist of the Basic Gray twine and coloured some Playing With Pattern Resin Dots with my Basic Gray Dark Blends.

And that is how this card was made!

I hope you enjoy hopping along!

Thank you and together...

... let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts