West Coast Creators Blog Hop - October 2021

 


Turning in my project last minute this month!

New job, new busy schedule... CRAZY time here.

This hop is very technical, you'll see lots of different, out of the ordinary cards. 

Keep scrolling all the way down to see all the others creations. 

Here is my wonderful card.


I did use some ribbon from the Clearance Rack: Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack. At the time of writing this post, it was still available, so I hope by the time this hop goes live it will still be in the clearance rack.


My card base is Misty Moonlight, the first layer is Mint Macaron, stamped with the splatter from the Painted Poppies and the DSP is the Peaceful Place collection. I brushed on some Mint Macaron and added some lines with my Misty Moonlight Light Blends marker.

I also feature the Perfectly Plaid stamp set with the Pine Tree Punch, stamped with Misty Moonlight.

The sentiment is heat embossed with Silver powder on a strip of vellum.

I tied a knot with the Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon and just added it to the front of the card.

Complete your card with a few rhinestones and you're all done!


I have included a picture with the instructions on how I created a different card but with the same fun fold technique. (It was part of a previous card class I offered).

I just hope it's clear enough to print out, or to at least read! 


Anyways, off you go to the next blog!

Enjoy and happy hopping!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love this card, Marika! The different layers tie in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Marika! Thanks for the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you included the directions. Can't wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE gift card holder cards ( mom of teens)! Thanks for the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and so pretty!! Thanks for those instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts