West Coast Creators Blog Hop - January 2022

 

It's the start of a new year so this calls for a Sale-A-Bration!

I went all out with the Sunshine & Rainbows 6" x 6" DSP that I got for FREE!! 

It is definitely a happy card, this paper is totally up my alley!


Card base is Bermuda Bay.

The only stamping I did is the "Happy Birthday" from the Enjoy The Moment stamp set, in Bermuday Bay.

The rainbow I fussy cut from the same DSP. Added some Wink of Stella, which you can actually see on this picture!

I cut up a piece of the Frayed Ribbon, which is my new favourite!

Two rhinestones and voila, that's my card! (I know, 2 is an even number and we should always go with an odd number so that it is visually appealing, but I didn't know where to put the third one!)


  I was pretty pleased with this card, I have actually been duplicating this layout with different DSP and they all look lovely!

Hopefully you'll enjoy the other projects as this post is part of a blog hop, with my fellow friends from the West Coast Creators.

Click on the next project to hop on over!

Thanks for being here, 

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. love it! quick & easy but super cute! I think I'll be making myself a stack of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way as Gill!! A great card, Marika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about Wink of Stella - makes that rainbow pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card - and I think 2 rhinestones is perfect - Wink of Stella was your 3rd bling :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts