West Coast Creators Blog Hop - February 2022

 

Welcome!

Today I am sharing with you the card I sent out to my fellow team members during our card swap for the new January - June Mini Catalogue.



I love creating cards in mass, and then receiving so many different cards. 

I combined lots of products to create this one.

Stamp set is In The Moment. DSP is Heart & Home. Embossing folder is Hive 3D.

I also had lots of fun colouring the scene. Again, I used lots of different coloured Blends.

Embellishments are Classic Matte Dots and Denim Ribbon.


I hope you like this card and find inspiration from it. Feel free to CASE it!

Make sure to check out my friends' cards too!

PS- Happy Valentine's Day!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Such a pretty set!! Love how you added the dsp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - I have it on display featuring this stamp set - such a neat layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice combination of items I might not have necessarily put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set! Gorgeous card, Marika!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts