Coast to Coast Blog Hop - April 2022

 


Welcome once again! 

Spring has sprung :D ... even though we still have plenty of snow around. It's always nice to see the sun and feel the warmth.

I created this card inspired by the sketch below and I would challenge you to try it too. When you are out of creative juice, finding a sketch and taking out your favourite stamp set and colours should help... it might take you longer to create the card, but at least your crafting! SELF CARE!




I used the Honeybee Home stamp set (it's carrying over to the new catalogue too!) and some scraps of the Heart & Home DSP (will be retiring May 2). I am also featuring a retiring colour: Cinnamon Cider. I really liked that one. 




The label hiding behind the DSP pieces is from the Tasteful Labels set. I am sad to see this set go too. 




Thanks for hopping by, make sure to check out the Instagram Hop too, there's even more gorgeous projects there, @marika.laforge

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts