Coast to Coast Blog Hop - September 2022

 


It's been a while, but I am back. 

Sometimes, consistency is hard to keep, especially during the summer time... but there should not be any excuses right! So my promise to you is to be as transparent as I can and to share as often as I can. 

These team blog hops keep me consistent and creative. I love how we challenge ourselves to come up with unique cards and different themes every month. 

For this month we were offered a colour challenge and since I am playing with the Hello Harvest Bundle this month, I thought it would just be appropriate to create another card with it!

Here is the colour combination we had to use, either one, two or all three:


And here is my project using a Basic Black card base, a Cajun Craze mat and the Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends for colouring. The DSP is from the Black & White DSP and I just used my Blends to add the matching colours.


A little bit of Mossy Meadow for some greenery and that's it! 

I love that the pop of colour is with the flower bouquet on top of my white pumpkin, keeps it simple.

I hope you enjoyed and if you would like to see more of my projects using the Hello Harvest Bundle, come and check out my weekly Facebook Live videos over here. I use this bundle during the month of September.

Hop on over to my fellow teammates and check out their work!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts