Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - January 2023


2022 ended with quite a surprise for us!


Happy 2023!

Baby got here 1 month early and... dah! dah! dah! He's a boy!

Maxim Christian Clavette, weighing a big 5 lbs!

Everyone is healthy, active and happy to have him around.



I wanted to send ''thank you'' cards to the hospital staff for making our stay an easy and comfortable mini vacation. 

I did miss being home with Vincent, but the time we had to get to know our new little buddy was very much appreciated.

The Adorable Owls was the perfect Sale-A-Bration stamp set to make these cards. I also paired it with the Dandy Designs DSP from that same brochure.


I coloured the owl with our Stampin' Blends. I used Smoky Slate, Soft Seafoam, Mint Macaron (for the eyes) and Pale Papaya.


Card base is Soft Seafoam, the sentiment is from the Artistically Inked stamp set and that little scalloped border is from the Penned Flowers dies.


I also stamped the same sentiment with Soft Seafoam ink directly on the card base and then flicked some Mint Macaron Stampin' Write markers.

This little owl I coloured with Pool Party instead of Soft Seafoam.

Here are all of them together.


I hope these cards will brighten their day because they sure need to know that they are appreciated. They were short staffed, but I never felt neglected and they took the time to answer all my questions and needs.

I hope you enjoy the other creators' projects. 

Thanks for hoping by!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new baby boy! I'm a boy mom too and it's so fun. The thank you card is so cute and lovely. I'm sure the staff will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! the DSP with the scallop border... magnifique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts