Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - February 2023


 We are already in to month 2 of this Mini Catalogue, I can't believe it!


This also means Sale-A-Bration is almost over. Make sure you get your freebies before this party is over, February 28.

So here is my contribution to this blog hop this month: Dave's Valentine's Day card! 

Yes I used the Fancy Flora DSP!



He's an accountant, and the sentiment says: You "count" alot to me, in french. The english version from this Something Fancy stamp is "You matter to so many".

Since numbers is his thing, I used the die from the Warm Welcome set and scattered the numbers as confetti. We can barely see them, but they are there. I watercolored some Soft Succulent on a strip of Shimmery White cardstock to get that effect and light colour.


I also added some gold Pastel Adhesive Sequins and some Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon, a strip of Evening Evergreen die-cut (Something Fancy Dies) and the sentiment is stamped with Basic Gray.

This card was fairly simple to make, it's all about the DSP.

I hope you enjoy hopping around and get inspired by the other creators!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts