Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - May 2023

 

I wish I had more time to make a mass production of these fun birthday cards.



Playing with Moody Mauve and using up all the Zoo Crew DSP I cut up this week!

I made my own DSP with a strip of Bubble Bath cardstock and making a bunch of dots with the matching Stampin' Write Marker. 

Some light blending and flicking of ink to create my background on my Basic White layer. I love this technique to add colour and bring my card to life.

The sentiment is from the Beautiful Balloons stamp set.

A bit of the Moody Mauve ribbon and some 2023-2025 In-Color Dots to embellish. 

I guess I should take the time and make lots of these cards, it was fairly quick to put together!




Also, Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Hopping!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts