Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop - June 2023

 


We have the Darling Details Stamp Camp coming up soon. I have been playing with this set. I have also been binge watching Jacque Williams' videos on Youtube, I really love her style. When I saw this layout, I knew right away I wanted to try it with the Darling Details stamp set.




I used the new 2023-2025 In-Colours: Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path and Moody Mauve, the green leaves are stamped in Old Olive. I stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock. I used a Blending Brush to add a light touch of Pebbled Path to the right and bottom edges. I flicked some Pebbled Path ink. The sentiment is heat embossed with white Stampin' Emboss powder on Basic Black, I then coloured over with the Ivory Blends marker, to tone down the white. 

All the images are stamped on a Very Vanilla layer, then that is glued to an embossed Very Vanilla, which is on a Pebbled Path mat and all these layers are on a Very Vanilla card base.

A little embellishment with the Moody Mauve ribbon and Brushed Metallic Butterflies.


It was also the card I made for my team's card swap. It was so much fun to make, but even more fun to receive the projects from my friends! I was really inspired!


I hope you enjoy this project and find inspiration from the other hoppers!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.
Marika -xo


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts