Using Sale-A-Bration Free Items To Create A Valentine's Day Card

sale-a-bration, Most Adored DSP, Heartfelt Hellos stamp set, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder

Sale-A-Bration, Heartfelt Hellos, Most Adored DSP, Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder

I had to create a project for an Instagram Hop a few weeks ago and I decided to use up my Sale-A-Bration freebies!

I actually used 3 of them: a stamp set, an embossing folder and some DSP.

It is a fairly simple card, in the sense that I only used 2 colours, or 3 if you count the gold embellishment from the specialty paper and the sentiment.

I added a layer of Sweet Sorbet to the Basic White card base. I roughed up the edges to add texture and dimension.

The Basic White layer was embossed with the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder. I also roughed up the edges of this layer to create dimension. 


Sale-A-Bration, Heartfelt Hellos, Most Adored DSP, Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder

Once every thing was glued down to the card base, I added some strips of the Sweet Sorbet ribbon from the Bee Mine collection in the January - April Mini Catalogue.

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark on a Stylish Shape circle die-cut, sprinkled some gold embossing powder and heat set it using my heat tool. It came from the Heartfelt Hellos, but the french one. 

I fussy cut some gold leafed flowers from my pack of Most Adored DSP and added them to the Stylish Shape circle.

If you want inspiration, watch me make a card tonight during my Facebook Live, at 8pm Atlantic Time.



Sale-A-Bration card using the Heartfelt Hellos stamp set, Most Adored DSP and the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder




See you later!

Let's make this world a better place one handmade card at a time.

Marika -xo


Comments

Popular Posts